2018 SoNo Fest & Chili Cook-Off
Sponsorship Package Information
SoNo Fest & Chili Cook-Off brings more than twenty thousand people from the surrounding neighborhood and beyond to the intersection of 32nd Street & Thorn in San Diego's hip North Park Neighborhood. The heart of this event is rooted in community supporting their favorite businesses and local elementary school.
Over the past 9 years, it has grown into a SoCal not-to-be-missed event, not to mention bragging rights for local Chefs. We generate coverage from dozens of local and state-wide press outlets each year, including high profile event calendars and television segments. This event brings in patrons from all over who are looking to spend money, have a great time and enjoy great food, beer, music, and shopping, while being a part of a cool community.
Your support as a sponsor will link you to these patrons, our other business and individual supporters, and our dynamic elementary school circle. We are excited to invite you into the SoNo Fest family. Any questions about sponsorship can be answered by Brijet or Serena at SoNoFestChiliCookOff@gmail.com.
Paprika- Community Sponsor $300 Investment Package Benefits Include:
- Logo and website link on SoNo Fest website, company info in McKinley newsletter
- 2x chili tasting passes, commemorative mugs & tote bags
- Social Media shout out 1x FB, 1x IG, 1x Twitter
· Trinidad- Silver Sponsor - $1,000 Investment Package Benefits Include:
- All benefits of Paprika plus,
- Business banner hung in premiere location at McKinley Elementary for 5 school days
- Table in shared Sponsor Lounge booth at event
Serrano- Gold Sponsor - $2,500 Investment Package Benefits Include:
- All benefits of Trinidad plus,
- Logo on event postcards, posters, and banners
- Logo on event tote bag
- 10x10 Individual sponsor booth at event (instead of table in shared booth)
Tigerpaw- Platinum Sponsor (Only 3 available!) - $6,500 Investment Package Benefits Include:
- All benefits of Serrano plus,
- Company mention in widely distributed event press release
- Media coverage opportunities, including TV
- Logo on tasting pass (5,000 printed)
- Business logo on SoNo Chili tasting mug ($15,000 gets you mug buyout – first come, first served)
- Company banner hung at main intersection of event, day-of
- Individualized event day photography specific to your company
- 5x additional chili tasting passes, commemorative mugs & tote bags (7 total of each)
- One post per month for 6 months (after event date) on FB, IG SoNo Social Media Sites
(Limit: 2 Sponsors per Area, 1 Sponsor per Stage)
· Booze Garden Sponsor | $2,000
· Stage One: Thorn & Bancroft | $1,000
· Stage Two (in Booze Garden): Thorn & 31st | $1,000
· Kids’ Zone: 32nd St., Thorn to Upas | $1,200
*Pricing based on attendance and audience concentration.
Sponsor amounts here are paid to McKinley Foundation in exchange for company promotion.
Area Sponsors Receive:
o All benefits of Paprika – Community Sponsorship, plus:
o Company logo on all promotional material that features map, including event poster
o Stage sponsors: banner, marketing material, your venue schedule at designated stage
o Area sponsors: 10x10 canopy, one table, two chairs in your sponsored area
o Company specific announcements to be made by stage emcees on designated stages
For more information about 2018 Sponsorships, please contact Brijet Myers (SoNoFestChiliCookOff@gmail.com) or Serena Patterson (SerenaPatterson@me.com)
Over the past 9 years, the SoNo Fest & Chili Cook-Off has grown into a local tradition that attracts tens of thousands of event-goers and highlights the best of what North & South Park have to offer. This family-friendly festival showcases our legendary chili cook-off, hand-made, one of a kind ceramic bowls, local music on 2 stages, holiday shopping, fun kids zone, and craft beer, spirits, and cider garden!
All proceeds benefit McKinley Foundation, the non-profit organization serving McKinley Elementary School, located in the southern end of North Park. The funds raised by SoNo Fest make it possible for all 600+ students at McKinley Elementary to experience a full art program, gardening, dance, language, theater and more. Without the support of our generous sponsors and the rest of our SoNo Fest community, these programs would not be available to our students.
Previous SoNo Fest sponsors have included: